A very special and rare Scholarship for Sports Education & Sports Professional People. 04 Months International Coaching Course in Sports Management in Leipzig University Germany by the German Embassy Islamabad.
** Only For the people who have degree in Sports or relevant areas and experience as active athletes/ physical education teacher/ sports/physical coaches. Must not be Over than 40 years of age.
Four Courses will be offered during different durations
- Sports for the Disabled ( March to July 2020)
- Basketball ( September 2020 to January 2021)
- Swimming ( March to July 2021)
- Volleyball ( September 2021 to January 2022)
How to Apply ?
Fill the application forms & documents mentioned on below website and send them together to to the Cultural Section of the Germany Embassy until 1st August 2019 The application dossier should include:
- The Application form filled out in the language of the chosen course
- Medical examination report filled out completely in the language of the chosen course, with the original laboratory test results attached (test results must not be older than three months prior to the application deadline)
- Authenticated copies of certificates of the applicant’s academic education and of the training as physical education teacher/coach/ instructor (written or translated into the language of the chosen course)
- Authenticated copies of the proof of the applicant’s own experience as physical education teacher/coach/instructor in the sports discipline of the chosen course (written or translated into the language of the chosen course)
- Proof of the applicant’s own experience as an active athlete in the sports discipline of the chosen course (not applicable for Sports for the disabled)
- Proof or explicit declaration that the language of the chosen course is mastered (unless it is an official language in the applicant’s home country) or of proficiency in the German language
- A copy of the applicant’s passport
- Four bio-metric passport pictures
Send to : Address: Cultural Section, Germany Embassy, Isfahani Rd, Ramna 5 Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory
***Please do check with the Germany Embassy if they are accepting applications for First course or all the four courses. Or what are the deadlines of other 2,3,4th courses. You can contact embassy on their emails
SCHOLARSHIP WILL COVER COURSE FEE & MONTHLY STIPEND IN GERMANY. YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR AIR, BUS, TRAIN TICKETS FROM CITY IN PAKISTAN TO LEIPZIG UNIVERSITY GERMANY.
Complete Detail of Scholarship (PDF File):
Thank you for visiting our website. Keep visiting our website for latest updates of jobs & scholarships.