20+ Agriculture Finance Officer Required in Bank Al Habib Limited – Latest Advertisement 2019.
At “www.GovernmentJobsPK.com” we provide information of Latest jobs advertisements & vacancies from Pakistani newspapers like Jang, Dawn, Express, Kawish, Nawa-E-Waqt, Duniya News, Nation, The News, Naee Baat and Daily Mashriq. We also provide information of latest National & International scholarships 2019.
Further, We provides Preparation Material & Notes of different job’s screening tests, written tests and interviews. You can also find different helpful videos for your career guidance. So don’t miss any post and keep visiting this website and tell to your friends & family so that everyone get benefit of it.
If you have any query related to any part of this website then please feel free to contact us by clicking on “Contact Us” tab on website. We will be happy to hear from you.
Sales & Marketing of Agriculture Products offered by the Bank; develop and maintain robust and
profitable Agri Portfolio in allocated branch(s).
- Undertake intensive tour of the area to identify potential customers; i.e. genuine farmers and people with small businesses to establish customer-banker relationship.
- Ensure smooth processing of credit proposals and timely disbursement of approvals.
- Responsible for management of Agri Portfolio of relevant Branch(s) by arranging regular markup/installment recovery, annual cleanup of loan, insurance coverage, timely reviews / renewals, audit compliance, adjustment of NPL’s to keep the portfolio current and updated in all respects.
- Spot investigation/ physical verification of applicant(s) credentials and preparation of “Farm/ Field/Business Visit Report” at the time of introduction of proposal and conduct periodical visits of existing Agri customers to ensure proper utilization of funds and issue “End Use Certificate” in accordance with SBP’s directive.
- Prepare/maintain MIS and provide required information to the management in timely manner.
- Maintain liaison with Lamberdars (Heads of villages), Revenue Authorities (Patwari/ Tapedar/Tehsildar/ Mukhtiarkar/ Arazi Center/ PLRA) and local community to promote a working relationshipwith them to enable identification/ selection of genuine customers and timely recovery of bank’s dues.
- Ascertain the status of security offered for the loan by the prospective borrowers, nature and state of any previous encumbrances on the collateral or existing indebtedness of borrower and verification of Agri: Pass Book/ revenue record by the concerned Revenue Office.
- Arrange registration of financed tractor/ vehicle/ other assets (wherever required) as per CAD requirement.
- Any other task(s) as assigned by the line management/ Agriculture Division/ higher management.
HOW TO APPLY?
Top Organisations Jobs:
|★ FPSC Jobs (Multiple Posts)||★ WAPDA Jobs (Multiple Posts)|
|★ Federal Jobs (Multiple Posts)||★ Public Sector Jobs (Multiple Posts)|
|★ SPSC Jobs (Multiple Posts)||★ PPSC Jobs (Multiple Posts)|
|★ CAA Jobs (Multiple Posts)||★ Internships (Multiple Posts)|
|★ Govt Bank Jobs (Multiple Posts)||★ NTS Jobs (Multiple Posts)|
|★ Scholarships (Multiple Posts)||★ University Jobs (Multiple Posts)|
|★ Downloads (Multiple Posts)||★ Private Jobs (Multiple Posts)|
Jobs By Location:
|★ Jobs in Lahore||★ Jobs in Karachi|
|★ Jobs in Rawalpindi||★ Jobs in Quetta|
|★ Jobs in Islamabad||★ Jobs in Sukkur|
|★ Jobs in Hyderabad||★ Jobs in Peshawar|
Thank you for visiting our website. Keep visiting our website for latest updates of jobs & scholarships.