MCB Bank Limited Pakistan – Contact Center Executive – Information Technology Group Job 2019 – 35+ Posts
At “www.GovernmentJobsPK.com” we provide information of Latest jobs advertisements & vacancies from Pakistani newspapers like Jang, Dawn, Express, Kawish, Nawa-E-Waqt, Duniya News, Nation, The News, Naee Baat and Daily Mashriq. We also provide information of latest National & International scholarships 2019.
Further, We provides Preparation Material & Notes of different job’s screening tests, written tests and interviews. You can also find different helpful videos for your career guidance. So don’t miss any post and keep visiting this website and tell to your friends & family so that everyone get benefit of it.
If you have any query related to any part of this website then please feel free to contact us by clicking on “Contact Us” tab on website. We will be happy to hear from you.
|2||Published Date||09 Aug 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||25 Aug 2019|
MCB requires qualified and motivated professionals whose work ethic is based on hard work and diligence, to fill the position of Contact Center Executive in Digital Banking Division of Information Technology Group.
Brief Job Description of Contact Center Executive:-
The role is responsible for answering incoming calls from customers related to their queries/inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
- Answer calls skillfully and responds to emails
- Provide first call resolution to customers on their queries
- Manage inquiries and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Ensure calls are handled in accordance with policy and procedures
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route queries/complaints to the respective teams/departments
- Possess basic knowledge of computer operations
- Stay updated with the knowledge of each service, product and promotion
- Show flexibility and ability to work in various shifts as per the requirement on the floor
Minimum Education: Graduation
Skills: In order to support effective communication with the customer, utilizing the listening and questioning skills is essential.
Use skills and etiquette to satisfy the customer and build a positive rapport with various clients over the phone achieving assigned sales targets and outcomes within established timelines(for outbound only)
Morning / Evening / Night (not for female staff)
1. Please provide your updated contact details i.e. Name address, phone No, and email address etc. for future correspondence.
2. Please keep visiting your email inbox for further updates
3. Candidates having IBP qualification from Institute of Bankers of Pakistan will be preferred.
Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through Calls / SMS / e-mail for interviews.
HOW TO APPLY?
Top Organisations Jobs:
|★ FPSC Jobs (Multiple Posts)||★ WAPDA Jobs (Multiple Posts)|
|★ Federal Jobs (Multiple Posts)||★ Public Sector Jobs (Multiple Posts)|
|★ SPSC Jobs (Multiple Posts)||★ PPSC Jobs (Multiple Posts)|
|★ CAA Jobs (Multiple Posts)||★ Internships (Multiple Posts)|
|★ Govt Bank Jobs (Multiple Posts)||★ NTS Jobs (Multiple Posts)|
|★ Scholarships (Multiple Posts)||★ University Jobs (Multiple Posts)|
|★ Downloads (Multiple Posts)||★ Private Jobs (Multiple Posts)|
Jobs By Location:
|★ Jobs in Lahore||★ Jobs in Karachi|
|★ Jobs in Rawalpindi||★ Jobs in Quetta|
|★ Jobs in Islamabad||★ Jobs in Sukkur|
|★ Jobs in Hyderabad||★ Jobs in Peshawar|
Thank you for visiting our website. Keep visiting our website for latest updates of jobs & scholarships.