35+ MSME Credit Officer Jobs in Finca Bank For All Cities – Latest Advertisement 2019.
At “www.GovernmentJobsPK.com” we provide information of Latest jobs advertisements & vacancies from Pakistani newspapers like Jang, Dawn, Express, Kawish, Nawa-E-Waqt, Duniya News, Nation, The News, Naee Baat and Daily Mashriq. We also provide information of latest National & International scholarships 2019.
Further, We provides Preparation Material & Notes of different job’s screening tests, written tests and interviews. You can also find different helpful videos for your career guidance. So don’t miss any post and keep visiting this website and tell to your friends & family so that everyone get benefit of it.
If you have any query related to any part of this website then please feel free to contact us by clicking on “Contact Us” tab on website. We will be happy to hear from you.
Job Description (total positions: 35+)
- The Credit Officer is responsible for the growth of business lending for FINCA, Pakistan in the target market and region.
- The Credit Officer is focused on community outreach in order to increase the visibility of FINCA and originate quality Credit applications.
- The Credit Officer must be driven by FINCA’s mission to provide financial services to Pakistan’s lowest-income entrepreneurs so they can create jobs, build assets and improve their standard of living.
- The CO works with internal staff and external customers to successfully generate quality business Credits in their respective markets.
- The position is directly responsible for business development and sales and will have a specific lending goal to attain during each month.
- To build a good rapport with clients to make repeat clients.
- To follow up on delayed installments.
- To assist all seniors including Relationship or Branch Manager to initiate collateral liquidation if a client defaults on a Credit.
- Helps RM/BM prepare reports to send customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action (whichever applicable).
- The CO also does cross-sell.
- The Credit Officer typically works under direct supervision and guidance of RM or Branch Manager.
CATEGORY: Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
JOB TYPE: Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
GENDER: No Preference
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelors
CAREER LEVEL: Entry Level
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: 1 Year – 2 Years
HOW TO APPLY?
Top Organisations Jobs:
|★ FPSC Jobs (Multiple Posts)||★ WAPDA Jobs (Multiple Posts)|
|★ Federal Jobs (Multiple Posts)||★ Public Sector Jobs (Multiple Posts)|
|★ SPSC Jobs (Multiple Posts)||★ PPSC Jobs (Multiple Posts)|
|★ CAA Jobs (Multiple Posts)||★ Internships (Multiple Posts)|
|★ Govt Bank Jobs (Multiple Posts)||★ NTS Jobs (Multiple Posts)|
|★ Scholarships (Multiple Posts)||★ University Jobs (Multiple Posts)|
|★ Downloads (Multiple Posts)||★ Private Jobs (Multiple Posts)|
Jobs By Location:
|★ Jobs in Lahore||★ Jobs in Karachi|
|★ Jobs in Rawalpindi||★ Jobs in Quetta|
|★ Jobs in Islamabad||★ Jobs in Sukkur|
|★ Jobs in Hyderabad||★ Jobs in Peshawar|
Thank you for visiting our website. Keep visiting our website for latest updates of jobs & scholarships.